Friday, December 01, 2006

Terror Television: The Rise of Al-Jazeera and the Hate America Media

It comes as no surprise that Al Jazeera is an operative of terror networks.

This VIDEO from Stop Al Jazeera focuses on Al Jazeera's complicity in global jihad.

If the West loses the global war on terrorism, Al-Jazeera, the influential anti-American Arab television network primarily known as a mouthpiece for al-Qaeda, could claim responsibility.

From the indispensable MEMRI, Iranian TV: Puppets of Bush, Blair, Rice, Rumsfeld, and Schwarzenegger in Spitting Image/DC Follies-Style Follies series. The show aired on Iranian Channel 2 on October 27, 2006.


Here's just a little sample of the moronic dialogue from the puppet show:

George Bush: "Brother, I swear on your life that I'm feeling really down."
Tony Blair: "What's bugging you, Georgie?"
George Bush: "Let's pick some country, and beat the shit out of it."
Tony Blair: "Which country, for example?"
George Bush: "I don't know. It must be a place that we can take on - not like some places where we tried, but got stuck."
Tony Blair: "What places?"
George Bush: "I don't want you to name names. It will make me feel bad."
Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Boss, can I mention one of them? Iran."
George Bush: "Oh, I hope you choke, I hope you catch a disease. I hope you suffer some incurable pain. I hope you get the measles. I hope you get cholera, diphtheria, tetanus..."

George Bush: "Again, I didn't get what you're saying."
George Bush: "Calm down a minute... Condoleezza! Condoleezza! Condo! Condoleezza! Oh, may she drop dead. Condoleezza!" Condoleezza Rice [waking up and yawning]: "Condoleezza will choke to death in two hours..."
George Bush: "The hell with you, what kind of language is that?"
Condoleezza Rice: "I just wanted to lay down and die."
George Bush: "I hope you go to sleep and never wake up. I hope a scorpion stings your bulging eyes, the hell with you. I hope a tarantula bites you in the neck. I hope a two-headed snake coils around you, so I can get rid of you."
Condoleezza Rice: "Oh, somebody stop him. Soon he'll have all the animals here."

And it just goes on and on in this infantile way.. Full dialogue can be viewed here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one

December 02, 2006 4:49 AM  
Blogger Girl4cairo said...

I really really don't understand if those mother fuckers from Jihad groups and al qaeda think they are doing the right thing, then why the fuck do they hide their faces when they video themselves and their messages to others? That's a proof they are scared. Fucking Chickens!!

December 02, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger thehappylibertarian said...

girl4cairo, you're SO right. i've said that from the beginning. much like the KKK in the south. if they believe so strongly, then why not show their faces?

the text from the one video is just so stupid. it shows that they are not only evil, but very uncreative. none of it makes sense.

December 03, 2006 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how it would have been without your blog and your so COOL videos,really i don't know how you find them ,they are awesome and make us believe or shall i say not to believe any more :)

December 03, 2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 14, 2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home